Tweet blitzmax blitzplus 2d-map-editors 2d-paint-programs toolbox
PixelORama is a free, MIT licensed pixel art tool with full animation support. Available on mac, Windows and Linux as well as HTML5 and potentially mobile platforms.
Author: Orama Interactive
Itch.IO page and Download
Current features as of version v0.8:
- Choosing between 7 tools – pencil, eraser, fill bucket, lighten/darken, color picker, rectangle select and zoom– and mapping them to both of your left and right mouse buttons.
- Are you an animator? Pixelorama has its own animation timeline just for you! You can work at an individual cel level, where each cel refers to a unique layer and frame. Supports onion skinning, cel linking, motion drawing and frame grouping with tags.
- Different tool options for each of the mouse buttons.
- Custom brushes! Load your brushes from files or select them in your project with the selection tool, and they will get stored in .pxo files!
- Random custom brushes! Every time you draw, expect to see a different random result!
- Create or import custom palettes!
- Multiple project support, using tabs!
- Pattern filling! Use the bucket tool to fill out an area with a pattern of your choosing.
- Import images and edit them inside Pixelorama. If you import multiple files, they will be added as individual animation frames. Importing spritesheets is also supported.
- Export your gorgeous art as PNG or GIF files. Exporting your projects as spritesheets is also possible.
- Pixel perfect mode for perfect lines, for the pencil, eraser & lighten/darken tools.
- Save and open your projects as Pixelorama's custom file format, .pxo
- Undo/Redo support!
- Autosave support, with data recovery in case of a software crash.
- Multiple theme support! Choose a theme from Dark, Gray, Blue, Caramel and Light!
- Horizontal & vertical mirrored drawing!
- Tile Mode for pattern creation!
- Split screen mode to see your masterpiece twice! And a mini canvas preview area to see it thrice!
- Create straight lines for pencil, eraser and the lighten/darken tool by pressing Shift. If you also press Control, you can constrain angles with a step of 15.
- Generate outlines for your images!
- Υou can zoom in and out with the mouse scroll wheel or the + and - keys respectively, and pan by clicking the middle mouse button, by holding Space or with the arrow keys!
- Keyboard shortcuts, and the ability to change their bindings.
- Rulers and guides!
- Rectangular & isometric grid types.
- Scale, crop, rotate, flip, color invert, HSV-adjust, desaturate and generate gradients in your images!
- Multi-language localization support! See our Crowdin page for more details.
Reply To Topic (minimum 10 characters)
Please log in to reply