2D TBS on Blitz3D, Once

Tweet rated
(Posted 3 months ago) Lainur

Hello all !
I accidentally stumbled upon some topic on gameJolt and so i am here.
It is a great news for me, that somebody still remember about Blitz3D )
I develop 2D TBS game - it's my free-time hobby. I'm creating it about 3-4 years.The gameplay is nice and i really like it, but some problems occurred.
My compilated .exe files don't run on all machines. Whatever in full screen or windowed mode the are..
But it's no problem - it runs from ide well and i'm glad that i can continue my work.

I began to learn Unity, so if i have study it well, i probably port my game into. But it is gonna be later, until then i want to continue on blitz3D.

Here is the link for my website, in news-section you can watch last videos about game updates:
lainurgames.wordpress.com

(Posted 3 months ago) RonTek commented:

Hey Lainur! Welcome to the forums

Yes, we try to keep this blitz community alive and going strong moving forward.

Great TBS game project you got there! I like the graphics and gameplay looking at the video. btw, perhaps you can add some screenshots so it will have more visibility in this showcase section.

My compilated .exe files don't run on all machines. Whatever in full screen or windowed mode the are..But it's no problem - it runs from ide well and i'm glad that i can continue my work.

You can try the latest Blitz3D version in the downloads section, it should work on Windows 10.

cheers.

(Posted 3 months ago) Lainur commented:

Wow, thank you RonTek!
I had older version of Blitz on my PC, so, after update my exe-s are running well) Now i'll try to test it on my friends machines :)
I'll attach screenshots soon, thank you for the tip :)

Reply To Topic (minimum 10 characters)