BlitzMax on Raspbian
Tweet blitzmax blitzmax-ng linux raspberry-pi
Here's how to get BlitzMax 1.50 in Raspbian running and get started in 2D and 3D Easy Game Development!
Tested with Raspbian Sep. 2019 64-bit (screenshot)
Make sure your system is up to date (sudo apt-get update)
- Download BlitzMax 1.50 Linux here
- Unzip to your preferred folder (ex: /home/pi/BlitzMax)
sudo apt install g++ libglu1-mesa-dev libasound2-dev libfreetype6-dev libxpm-dev libxft-dev libxxf86vm-dev libpulse-dev libopenal-dev libwebkitgtk-dev libaudio-dev libesd0-dev libwebkit2gtk-4.0-dev libgtk-3-dev
- In BlitzMax folder, run ./MaxIDE to open MaxIDE Editor
- Go to Program then Build Modules
- Open any examples then Build and Run Ctrl+R.
Note: If you are getting missing DSO build errors, add
Import "-ldl" to your code.
Reply To Topic (minimum 10 characters)
Please log in to reply