Tweet ide monkey-x toolbox
Jentos.Code is a powerful and free code editor for Monkey X programming language.
- Correct multiple inheritance.
- Analyze user's imports.
- Autoformat code with adding (or removing) nessesary spaces.
- All monkey's modules analyzing at startup, so you always work with actual items.
- Works for monkey's and user's words.
- Contains inherited members from base class and interfaces.
- Allow you to insert big expression by typing just few symbols.
- Improved CodeTree with icons and class/function members.
- Additional list 'Source', which contains members of selected class or function.
- Comment / Uncomment Block.
- Highlight words which are the same as the word under cursor.
- Open files by dragging them into the editor area.
Reply To Topic
Please log in to reply