Ignition 2D Framework for BlitzMax
Tweet blitzmax frameworks toolbox
The Playniax Framework 'Ignition' is a collection of source code files that you can use to create your own professional quality 2D games in BlitzMax. Instead of wasting time on the technical side you can focus more on the productive side of creating games. Inorder to understand the framework you need to have an average skill and knowlegde of the BlitzMax programming language.
The framework exists of 5 modules :
- i.mod - Common code library. All the other modules depend on i.mod.
- engine.mod - 2D app state / display system.
- fx.mod - Special effects library.
- sfx.mod - Sound effects library.
- tiles.mod - 2D tile system retro style.
Reply To Topic
Please log in to reply