XInput XBox 360 Controller Support for Blitz3D

Tweet blitz3d blitzplus controller input toolbox
(Posted 1 year ago) RonTek

Library to read and control XBOX 360 joysticks. With this lib you can even make them vibrate.

Author: IconGames

Direct Download | Mirror

(Posted 1 month ago) ORLOX commented:

Hi pal, could you please explain how to use this library? I'm trying to play SCP Containment Breach with a controller, the specific part of the readme that i have no clue how to do is "put the following line into your program", you mean like modifying the actual *.exe? i didn't even know people could do that.

If you could tell me how to that part it would be great, but if you could even give me a step by step guide for dummies it would be totally awesome, or well, if you can't do it, it's ok, i'll try to figure it out however i can, but i still need help on how to add the line on the *.exe tho

(Posted 1 month ago) RonTek commented:

Welcome to the forums Orlox!

First off did you try the test code included? Does it work?

the specific part of the readme that i have no clue how to do is "put the following line into your program", you mean like modifying the actual *.exe? i didn't even know people could do that.

Well it depends and yes in SCP's case since it is open source which you can modify it not the exe but the source and then build it again using Blitz3D. You do need to have some basic understanding of programming and Blitz to make it work.

Reply To Topic (minimum 10 characters)