OpenB3DMax Android Build State

Job Open: Blitz3D/C++ DLL RPLidar Programming. View Job Posting
(Posted 11 months ago) RonTek

just got curious about the state of OpenB3DMax Android target a few months back. What I found out so far was these 2 issues which is pointing to the Collision Math includes which it cannot find (android version?) or is not compatible and the GLee/Glu gluinit error which I think is for OpenGL only. Removed the collision math part and it went through, but got stuck with the OpenGL init stuff which I think is in a broader scope. thought this might help narrowing it down. cheers.

(Posted 11 months ago)

Hi Ron, I don't quite follow you.

Angelo's GLES code hasn't been added to the Openb3d source yet, I'm working on updating the shader code first which will make it easier to do the GLES update, I've been holding off on this as I wanted to get a few more features in first, like DDS from streams and fix a few more bugs, so I can do a stable, non-GLES release but this won't matter if Angelo's code is okay, which it probably is. So all this will probably take me a few months.

(Posted 11 months ago)

Ah ok great. sorry, I did miss the part where GLES has not been updated yet so it figures, but good to know how it will all come together. cheers.

Reply To Topic