Some Old stuff, and new stuff - but still old

👉 BlitzCoder will be building a new platform and other plans to preserve and continue the Blitz legacy.

To be able to achieve this goal, we need your support by becoming a Patreon Paid Member 👈

Tweet blitz3d
danjo

Some really old stuff, 20years back it was completed for Idigicon, but they went all educational right after they bought it from me.. so i still didnt lose.

Then a rewrite many years later - still nothing special used - vanilla B3D

Tried something new with the concept:

BlitzCoder commented:

Welcome back to the Forums danjo This looks interesting and fun to play!

Are you still making Blitz3D games? What's your latest project?

danjo commented:

I mostly used Clickteam Fusion due to its speed of use vs. my time available; Winstons Epic adventure was one of the latest i was working on (pics 2&3) ive always had all the code from everything over the years, even old tools and util's and was looking through it recently which brought me here eventually. I saw some blast3d stuff and it got my attention to see where blitz was these days.

BlitzCoder commented:

Sounds great. So I take it that this Winston Epic game was made with Blitz3D, as Fusion is mostly 2D.

I saw some blast3d stuff and it got my attention to see where blitz was these days.

Blast3D is still in preview, but it's getting there. You can also check out some early platform previews here (Blast Pro) for Android and Web.

Reply To Topic (minimum 10 characters)