BlitzCoder Challenge - January ⚡

Tweet
(Posted 5 months ago) markcwm

Waterfall Scenery

I rarely saw waterfall scenes and demos from the old bb forums and thought this would be a nice and easy theme to kickstart the challenge.

The only one that comes to mind is the waterfall part on fredborg's JSL Preview.

Also quite impressed with some of these done particularly on mobile games without shaders.

Start Your Creative Engines! 🏁💪

About BlitzCoder Challenge

References

(Posted 5 months ago) Grindalf commented:

Nice and easy he says....
I have always hated doing waterfalls as they always pose such a challenge.
Anyway I currently have covid and feel like crap so I may give this a try once I recover.

(Posted 5 months ago) RonTek commented:

Hey Grindalf, yes in my opinion still I think this is focused more on the artistic side.. and comparing to some brainstorming ideas I have so far for other challenges that is leaning towards coding or a mix of both challenges, I think this will be much easier.

I also think it will come down to how detailed you would like with the final outcome where it will be much more complicated (ie. water splashes, water foam, mist, terrain, etc)

and lastly, this can also be up to your own interpretation or style (ie. realistic, toon, modern, PS1 or retro)

Anyway I currently have covid and feel like crap so I may give this a try once I recover.

Oh.. hope you feel better and recover soon and yes maybe consider taking on this challenge.

Reply To Topic (minimum 10 characters)