BlitzCoder Turns 4!

Tweet
(Posted 8 months ago) RonTek

I can't believe it's our 4th year, whew time flies so fast!

I just want to thank you all again for the support and contribution.

Lots of stuff to do.. and with the new Blast3D site just around the corner it gets more exciting!

Cheers

(Posted 8 months ago) Pebender commented:

Happy Birthday....
I will hope to the next 4 years ;-)

regards from Germany
Peter

(Posted 8 months ago) markcwm commented:

Hi Ron,

happy 4th online day! I have some Malbec to celebrate.

I had a go with the worklogs but Internet Archive seems to not let you grab the data unless it's through a browser, so I'll have to save them manually which will take a long time, maybe two months. But I'll keep checking mojolabs.nz in case it comes online again.

(Posted 8 months ago) RonTek commented:

cheers guys

I had a go with the worklogs but Internet Archive seems to not let you grab the data unless it's through a browser, so I'll have to save them manually which will take a long time, maybe two months. But I'll keep checking mojolabs.nz in case it comes online again.

Thanks Mark, hope that would not be too tedious and time consuming otherwise and perhaps just wait for it to be back online. It seems the domain is still active until January 2022.

(Posted 8 months ago) Grindalf commented:

Happy 4th birthday :D
Thanks for coming to the rescue after blitzbasic.com went down.
I look forward to the new site :D

I know I dont post much here but I am always grateful that you exist and I visit at least once a day

(Posted 8 months ago) druggedbunny983 commented:

Me too! Amazed you've kept this running so steadily, awesome.

(Posted 8 months ago) RonTek commented:

Thanks guys, appreciate just your presence and dropping by on a regular basis.. and that's more than enough.

Yes, as we make the site more secure, stable and try to rediscover hidden gems and recover other lost archives, here's hoping the new site will follow suit and be a game changer in one way or the other.

cheers.

Reply To Topic (minimum 10 characters)