New site sections..

(Posted 1 year ago) RonTek

I'm currently planning to bring back some sections like Worklog and perhaps a new Tutorial section. I just thought this would help user projects to have a separate category or menu and a separate tutorial links for new blitz users. The tutorial section might also eventually have moderated wiki like features for collab editing for contributions so that articles can be improved or corrected by other users.

There's also the Code Specs that was helpful and existed on the old forums and this should be updated as well to support for other build options.

(Posted 1 year ago)

Hi Ron,

Worklogs were always good fun, so can we upload images yet?

I would think an ordinary tutorial forum for each language would be enough, but sure if you can make wiki-style tutorials then that would be much better.

Code specs was somewhere to store official or essential dev tools and information but it was never updated after B3d was finished, there should have been at least a link to MinGW there. I think it would be enough to add it as a section in Toolbox.

(Posted 1 year ago)

I agree and about the image upload feature, I might look into imgur integration through their api stuff. Basically the tutorial section will also use tags and perhaps a different layout as usual. Yes, the wiki editing will just be a plus and could be considered if there's really a need for it.

Reply To Topic