Code Archives / 3D Graphics - Mesh

Tip: Add code-archives and mesh as tags to your topic to share and post it in this category as an archive. The first line of your post will be automatically parsed as the description of your code archive entry with a maximum length of 120 characters.
.bb
This is a procedurally generated 3D Chessboard.. except for the knight piece which 'almost' is.
Last Post by RonTek

2 months ago
.bb
Doors 101. Very simple "Multi-Door" system for beginners with speedup and slam.
Last Post by RonTek

3 months ago
.bb
Basically this code can be used to make a mesh move/rotate/alpha between two states.
Last Post by RonTek

3 months ago
.bb
Method to create outlines on meshes. Edge Detection and Outline Function, Need speeding up to be useful
Last Post by RonTek

3 months ago
.bb
A Blitz implementation of the PolyTry code.
Last Post by RonTek

3 months ago
.bb
Last Post by RonTek

3 months ago
.bb
I wrote this CSG routine, but it is not perfect. Sometimes, certain triangles are deleted while they shouldn't. I hope i
Last Post by RonTek

4 months ago
.bb
Code for anyone to use to create spherical terrains. As of now it uses a matrix (bank) of floats that can be used to gen
Last Post by RonTek

4 months ago
.bb
This is a basic example of how to create a ladder. The ladder function takes 2 parameters, the first is the length and t
Last Post by RonTek

4 months ago
.bb
Fast 3D mesh for trails.
Last Post by RonTek

4 months ago
.bb
Create Primitives By Number Of Triangles
Last Post by RonTek

4 months ago
.bmx
Infinite Minecraft-esque terrain. Demo with source.
Last Post by RonTek

5 months ago
.bmx
Export mesh to b3d file from code
Last Post by RonTek

5 months ago
.bb
Import Unreal T3d maps/levels into Blitz3d. Download the demo which includes executable, source and map+texture files.
Last Post by RonTek

7 months ago