Code Archives / Miscellaneous

Tip: Add code-archives and miscellaneous as tags to your topic to share and post it in this category as an archive. The first line of your post will be automatically parsed as the description of your code archive entry with a maximum length of 120 characters.
.bb
I present you my project "BlitzTiles", the successor to the now discontinued project TerraTiles. It is based o
Last Post by RonTek

1 week ago
.bb
Over time, code that will be repeated I collapse into very flexible functions designed to work in various situations. Ma
Last Post by RonTek

2 weeks ago
.bb
A fps level and graphics, you may learn from this and use the code however you may not re-use graphics without permissio
Last Post by RonTek

1 month ago
.bmx
Turn word wrap on and off for MaxGUI - Windows
Last Post by RonTek

1 month ago
.bb
This function takes a string value and splits it into fields using a delimiter string. The resulting fields are returned
Last Post by RonTek

2 months ago
.bb
Create smooth transitions between way points. Left click to put down a way point. Press space to start the waypoint foll
Last Post by RonTek

2 months ago
.bb
basic WASD+mouse control
Last Post by RonTek

3 months ago
.bb
Grass rendering algorhytm by Matt Merkulov. Only most effective method - pre-generating of grass surfaces.
Last Post by RonTek

3 months ago
.bb
Another way to include a compass in your game Very simple example of implementing a compass. Hope you learn something f
Last Post by RonTek

3 months ago
.bb
Keeps the player in a given distance while the world is moving.
Last Post by RonTek

3 months ago
.bb
Just a small waypoint system to help newbies over the AI hump. Hope this helps someone.
Last Post by RonTek

4 months ago
.bb
2D Physics Ragdoll using Verlet in Blitz3D.
Last Post by RonTek

4 months ago
.bb
This sample includes a imho rather smart third person perspective camera / Chasecam. Whenever there are obstacles betwee
Last Post by RonTek

5 months ago
.bb
A simple puppet model that can be controlled with keyboard and mouse... with some nicer meshes for the parts I'm sure an
Last Post by RonTek

5 months ago
.bb
Usually the browser path is already set in your windows environment. My waterfox installation here is not so I have to p
Last Post by RonTek

6 months ago
.bmx
You can use this code to split the game into different states.
Last Post by RonTek

6 months ago
.monkey
Grid Based or Tile Movement System, most widely used with top down or platformer type games.
Last Post by RonTek

6 months ago
.bmx
An update-to-date conversion of Extron's NeHe code for BlitzMax.
Last Post by RonTek

6 months ago
.monkey
Starter or Hello World template for Monkey-X
Last Post by RonTek

6 months ago
.monkey
Here is a simple function, that makes a 2d steering wheel for possible racing games.
Last Post by RonTek

6 months ago