Code Archives / Graphics

Tip: Add code-archives and graphics as tags to your topic to share and post it in this category as an archive. The first line of your post will be automatically parsed as the description of your code archive entry with a maximum length of 120 characters.
.bmx
Last Post by RonTek

1 month ago
.bmx
Quick test opens a BlitzMax Graphics display in windowed mode (depth 0), then resizes it to remove window borders, resul
Last Post by RonTek

1 month ago
.bb
This is a pretty cool effect for blitz plus and b3d (although im not sure why you would need rain on the camera in 2d :p
Last Post by RonTek

2 months ago
.bmx
Years ago I had a chance to see some vectored images scale up and down in a program on the Commodore Amiga. While it wou
Last Post by RonTek

2 months ago
.monkey
Back when I first wrote this over a year ago, AutoFit didn't have all of the features that I wanted to use in my app, or
Last Post by RonTek

2 months ago
.bb
Converts square tile to an Isometric image. Tile2Iso.bb creates Isometric images from a uniform tile. Floor, Left &
Last Post by RonTek

2 months ago
.bmx
The goal in the final game is to win the gold cup by completing 8 laps (or more). Bronze and silver cups can be won for
Last Post by RonTek

2 months ago
.bmx
The camera pans based on the location of your mouse pointer. E.g. Move the mouse left, to 'peek' into areas outside the
Last Post by RonTek

2 months ago
.bmx
Converting code from B3D? problem is that when 'copying' to the texture it gets flipped.
Last Post by RonTek

2 months ago
.monkey
NinePatch is a class I wrote sometime last year to deal with buttons for a game I was working on at the time. It takes a
Last Post by RonTek

2 months ago
.bmx
The terrain is made up of horizontal line segments while a second, smaller shape is used as an eraser and some falling p
Last Post by RonTek

4 months ago
.bb
Simulate 2d with 3d. Allows Rotate/Scale/Alpha on images. Uses b3d like 'entity' system.
Last Post by RonTek

4 months ago
.bb
Clay 3d is a simple 3d engine. It has a console with a sprite editor. With this you can edit the map.
Last Post by RonTek

4 months ago
.bb
Demonstrates how to make an asteroids game in 3D with a First Person View.
Last Post by RonTek

4 months ago
.bb
With this addon, you can have the Sprites drawn in your code, or have the Sprites, like they were used on the Commodore
Last Post by RonTek

4 months ago
.bmx
A module to handle automatically delta timing on games.
Last Post by RonTek

4 months ago
.bb
The 'SelectGraphicsMode' function displays a simple selector to allow a user to choose and set a valid 3D graphics resol
Last Post by RonTek

4 months ago
.bb
Pixel perfect sprites with masking
Last Post by RonTek

11 months ago
.bmx
Quick test opens a BlitzMax Graphics display in windowed mode (depth 0), then resizes it to remove window borders, resul
Last Post by RonTek

11 months ago
.bmx
This code will draw circles and arcs onto pixmaps. Just use Circle(Pixmap:TPixmap, xoff:int, yoff:int, radius:int, color
Last Post by TomToad

2 years ago